50th Anniversary of the Advent Group
Come and celebrate the 50th anniversary of the founding of the Advent Group in 1969 with Conrad Pepler. An opportunity to reflect on the last fifty years and to remember all those members who have gone before us.
The depost is non-refundable so please make sure you are able to attend. The full balance can be paid when you attend the event. We look forward to meeting up and spending time together. Please let anyone you know who may be interested. If you plan coming for the day only on the Saturday please email me direct and I will let you know of the day rate.
I have now provisionally booked the 22 – 23 November 2019, currently for 10 guests / rooms, which I can hold for up to three weeks, giving a to be confirmed date of 24 January 2019.
Your booking reference is: 25513
If you did want to then progress the booking, our booking process is outlined for you below:
- If you decided to make a booking with us, we would need confirmation in writing / email.
- If the booking was to go ahead, at that point, we would need to know a minimum number of delegates that you would like to book for.
- We would advise you to book on the cautious / lower side and then increase at a later stage should you require additional rooms.
We do however work on a first come, first served basis, therefore I do need to warn you that there is a risk in doing that, that we may not have rooms at a later stage.
- We would also need to know your estimated arrival time on Friday / departure time Saturday
- We would then send out a booking contract based on this information, which would require signing and returning with a non returnable 20% deposit, within three weeks of receiving the booking contract, to firm up the booking.
- Once a booking contract has been signed and returned, we operate a sliding scale of cancellation charges:
In the event that you cancel all or part of your booking, upon acknowledgement of written confirmation, the following cancellation fee will apply to the final invoice (with no VAT charged):
- With more than 11 months notice – loss of deposit only
- With 8 to 11 months notice – 25% of the total value of the cancellation
- With 4 to 8 months notice – 50% of the total value of the cancellation
- With 14 days to 4 months notice – 75% of the total value of the cancellation
- With less than 14 days notice – 100% of the total value of the cancellation
- No further payment is required until after the event has taken place. You would receive an invoice within a few days of the booking taking place and have two weeks to settle the bill.
Thank you once again for your e-mail and for your provisional booking,
Barry Hayes – Sales and Bookings Executive
The Hayes Conference Centre, Swanwick, Alfreton, Derbyshire DE55 1AU
0300 111 4444
|Event Date||22-11-2019 3:00 pm|
|Event End Date||23-11-2019 5:00 pm|
|Cut off date||01-02-2019 10:00 am|
|Individual Price||Please select accommodation when registering|
|Location||Hayes Conference Centre|